Text for number 1 – 5
You are going to need eggs, milk, sugar Steps :
First break the eggs. Then, pour a quarter of the milk in the bowl. After that add a small spoon of sugar. Mix the eggs, milk, and sugar. Put a piece of bread in the bowl with the eggs, milk and sugar. Turn over the bread. Now, put some butter in the pan. Turn on the stove. When the pan is hot, take the bread out of the bowl and put it into the pan. After you cook one side of the bread, cook the other side. After you finish the first place of the bread, cook the other pieces. Now you have French toast.
1. These are tools to make the recipe, except….
2. What is the social function of the text ?
3. Who is the text better addressed to?
4. What is the step before put some butter in the pan?
5. "You are going to need." The expression belongs to …..
Teks For No. 6 – 10
A quick and easy cheese cake recipe Yield : 6 servings
Prep. Time :5 minutes Cook Time : 40 minutes Total Time : 45 minutes Ingredients:
16 ounces cream cheese, 2 packages, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla 2 large eggs
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 prepared Graham cracker crust Directions:
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well-blended. Blend in 2 eggs. Stir in chocolate chips then pour batter into Graham cracker chust. (you may sprinkle ¼ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips on top if you desire).
Bake at 35 calcius for 40 minutes, or until certer is almost set. Cool it for 3 hours.
6. How many persons is the cake for?
7. The goal of the text is to tell about....
8. "Beat cream cheese..." The underlined word means....
9. How many steps are there?
10. Do we need 2 large eggs to make double recipes?
Text for number 11 – 15
1. Cubes of lamb
2. Squares of green pepper
5. Tikka seasoning mixture
1. Cut inions into quarters
2. Put cubes of lambs, squares of green pepper and onion squares on bamboo skeweres and marinate them in Tikka seasoning
3. Grill them
4. Serve them with a salad (curry like seasoning from India)
11. What does the word "them" in step 2 refer to?
12. What does the writer write the text for?
13. How many ingredients are needed to make Tikka Kebab?
14. What is the step after marinating the lambs and onion squares?
15. What is the last step?
Text for number 16 - 17
Ever since I heard about your success as the first winner of singing contest of FLS2N. I know how long and how hard you practiced. We are all very proud of you. We wish you all the best in pursuing your dream to be a popular singer some day.
Chair person of Class 9 A
16. The text is for ... of FL2SN
17. The text above shows that . . .
18. The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is……?
Faiz :What’s up? You look so sad.
Rizki :My brother got sick and he is still hospitalized
Faiz :That’s too bad. I’m so sorry to hear that. How is he now?
Rizki :He is getting better now Oh,
Rizki :I hope so
19. The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is……?
Dayu : "Who won the football match yesterday?"
Udin : "Our team did. We won two to one."
Dayu : "Well done."................"
Udin : "Thank you."
20. Choose the following sentences which expression of "congratulation"…
21. The following sentence is expression of hope…
22. The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is……?
Roni : I won the swimming
Dimas : Really? That’s very great.
Roni : ….
Dimas : You are welcome. The correct expression is…
Text for number 23 – 26
Donita is the winner of the National Storytelling Contest. Now she’s intervied by one of Altansa Magazine crew, Rianda
Rianda : Congratulation on your
success as the winner of story telling contest.
Donita : Thank you. It is an honor.
Rianda : The way you told story is very
Donita : Thanks. I practiced a lot. Rianda : Did you do it by yourself?
Donita : I didn’t. My teacher and my trainer help me.
Rianda : You must be grateful to them.
Donita : Very much. They did great
Rianda : Tell us more about the story that you chose.
Donita : I told a folktale and a fairytale. Rianda : What are they about?
Donita : Both of them are about
Rianda : Good choices
Donita : I’d like young people learn
about respecting others.
Rianda : OK. Thanks for coming, We hope you always keep studying hard and have more achievements.
Donita : My pleasure
23. How many participants are in the dialogue?
24. Who interviewed Donita?
25. What are talking about?
26. "They did a great job" The word "they" refers to….
27. The suitable expression is…. !!
Almira : Wonderful. You run like a pan- ther. I am sure you will win the race.
Fathan : ….
28. Complate Conversation !!!
Nuri has just finished practicing singing. She will sing in the celebration of the Indo- nesia Independence Day. Shinta praises her that she sings like a real singer, and she will get a big applause for that.
Shinta : "You sing like a singer,........"
Nuri : "Thank you. That’s very nice of you."